DIGI 110 Lab - Export and Upload
Due Before Next Class
STANDARD (75% marks):
By completing this lab students will demonstrate:
The ability to use a Video Editor to:
- Using VIUTube and/or Youtube
ADVANCED (+25% Marks):
By completing the advanced portion of this lab students will demonstrate:
Create a small version of your exported movie.
- Open your project in iMovie
The Work... Export
- Export your project to a file in HD (720p or 1080i) quality.
- File should be MPEG4/H264 format.
- The File should have a .mp4 or .m4v extension.
Upload to VIUTube
- Go to viuvideos.viu.ca
- Click where it says "Guest" and login with your student account
- Click "Add New" and select "Media Upload".
- Select your exported movie file and upload it to VIUtube
- Set the Privacy on the movie to "Private"
- Take a Screenshot of the movie in VIUTube (Press Shift-Command-3)
- Delete the Movie from the Video Manager
- Create a second exported video files.
- It should be no larger than 520 pixels wide in MP4/H265 format.
- Upload it to VIUTube and provide the links.
Submit your Lab
- Upload your Screenshots to D2L's Dropbox