DIGI 110 Lab
Video Cameras - Scene Reconstruction
Due Before Next Class
By completing this lab students will demonstrate:
Ability to work with the video equipment in a group
Recreate a scene as described by the instructor.
Describe what they have done.
- Partner with your neighbours. Groups of 3 to 5 depending on how many cameras/tripods are available.
- Obtain one Video Camera and Tripod.
- Setup the Scene as described by the instructor.
- Recreate and shoot each angle in the scene
DOCUMENT and DESCRIBE
- When you’re finished EVERY student should create a short word or text document, 1-2 paragraphs, describing what you did. Submit this document to the Drop Box.